Saturday, December 6, 2008

Top 5 List

Ok, so the Mumbai terror attacks have made us all sit up and think. It made me do so, and today while travelling I came up with the below list. It is 100% my intellectual proprietary material. Infringement will result in terror!

The list is basically of top 5 things that I feel have been a +ve effect, thanks to the terror attack.

#5
More global coverage makes us # 1 searched folks on the planet.

#4
Insecurity of our lives makes us more compassionate and loving towards our near and dear ones. The occasional hug and thanks is more often done/said now.

#3
24*7 Diwali atmosphere.

#2
We can call ourselves the first global tourists, because even places like Kabul, Baghdad are safer and hence give us more options to visit and enjoy.

#1
From day 1, I kept saying the name 'BOMB'ay was correct and should NOT have been changed. I stand vindicated!!

Cheers,
Ashley

1 comment:

Padma said...

Came in here to see what you have posted after reaching home. hmmm. must be having fun and no time to blog. and no reason too. Enjoy yourself. Forget abt the blog. :p

but yes, I did laugh at your 'BOMB'ay statement but such a pathetic truth it is.

I used to think, being here in a foreign country, there is no safety and security coz we are always aliens here but looks like we are more safe here than in our own home land. :(