Monday, June 30, 2008

Long Weekend!

So its Independence day! It time for the real Will Smith to please stand up, Please stand up. But I am too excited about my trip to Las Vegas rather than worry about Hancock.

After approx 6 months that I made a trip to Phuket, I find myself lucky enough to make it to another tourist hotspot. Sin City, here I come.

Reconciliation, is something that I will do once I am back from Vegas.

My trip to phuket was one big party. Prasanna, Vikram, Satya and Me had a rocking time. One of the best part about that trip was that we managed to find an Indian hotel in Phuket. So it meant, chicken tandoori and paneer tikka as starters with our drinks. One more amusing fact was that we had booked 3 rooms between 7 of us. But we ended up with 6 sleeping in one room and 1 happy soul in the other. Blame it on the vodka or luck, but it was a funny incident. We enjoied every bit of that trip. There are no pictures (thank God), but memories a plenty. Nikhil, Amar and Kunal also were along. I am sure, we all carry fond memories and unforgettable incidents to remember all our lifetime.

One incident being, how we kept smuggling beer into the Banana club from the 7-11 outisde. So drunk, we lost count after 6 or 7 beers and kept doing it again and again and again.

Best part about that trip, I did not puke.

So on thursday, I leave for Vegas. Heard so much about it. Now its time to feel the heat. Vegas Baby, here i come!

1 comment:

Shortshire said...

Now that is a trip with remembering. They have 7-11s in Phuket? I know they have them in Japan and we got really hammered across the street from the club and went into the club pretty toasty.